1. Your OC can't touch the interviewer for whatever reason you choose. (
Theeyyy won't follow this rule~)
2. You may use multiple OCs but it was created with the idea of one OC.
3. This was created for those who have killed. If they haven't killed, get out.
4. Made to test the reactions of OCs, sorry for being so damn impolite! I really am D:
6. IT IS COMPULSORY TO POST THESE RULES.
7. You don't need to tag, that question may be used for extra SASS from your OC towards the most charming interviewer. xP
1. Hey, what's your name?
- Slivin J Cadavore. The rest of my middle name just gets more embarassing.
2. How old are you?
- Twenty two years old.
3. And your gender?
- Mmmmale. I have people who can back me up on that.
4. Fine. What are/were your parents like?
- According to Poppy, I'm practically my mom. And Dad is much nicer without a head on his shoulders.
5. We all need someone to watch our back, is there anyone to take care of you?
- Absolutely. And thank Gah'd I don't have to pay Loon or Jesse to do it.
6. I see...In your opinion, are you a lover or a fighter? Don't say both.
- So far, I'm a fighter.
7. And what do you think people view you as?
- Probably bad for the most part. But I've also got good squishy spots.
8. Talking of lovers, have you got a girl/boyfriend?
- Not at the moment. I've had a couple of both in the last few years.
9. If not, why not? Do you think it's your fault or do you think it's their loss?
- Oh, me and Chiad were bad for each other from the get go. And I had to leave Claud, getting AIDS at fourteen and sharing a hospital bed would have been awful.
10. If you do, what are they like?
- Who now?
11. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Describe your life in one word.
- Listen, it isn't my fault you're bad at wording questions. And...eh, Jayus. *1
Indonesian "A joke so poorly told and so unfunny that one cannot help but laugh"
12. Do you have a goal in life? In love?
- Retire without any major maiming on my behalf. And a big German man to shag my brains out regularly would be nice too.
13. Ever wanna have kids?
- Eeeh, I was assuming I'd be sterile by the time I was thirty.
14. How would you like to die?
- With a very memorable set of final last words.
15. I'm sure we can arrange it for you soon. What's your favourite weapon?
- I do enjoy explosives, steath and a really good gun. Not in that order.
16. Where do you live?
- I'm either in Barbados in a cottage, or in New Orleans.
17. Sounds awful, how do you manage to live in such a dump?
- Watch your fucking mouth or I will make sure you end up buried under a real one.
18. What's...what's that smell?
- I'm going to hazard a guess that it's the Chinese grocery down the street.
19. It's you. You stink! When was the last time you showered exactly?
- How the hell do you think I smell like fermenting cabbage and Peking duck? And last night.
20. Mhm yeah it shows. ¬_¬
- Wasn't like I was rubbing down a with a racoon sponge, you know.
21. Do you have a theme tune, do you think? Perhaps one your creator found for you?
- "El Tango de Roxanne from Moulin Rouge. *2
22. Do you like it?
- I do. Very fitting. If you swap weapons in for the dress.
23. How do you feel about your creator (don't forget they selected this interview for you)?
- Never seen anything swear that much at work and win over the Newbies at the same time.
24. Ever killed anyone?
- Thought it would have been obvious at this point.
25. Thought as much. I'm impressed. Ever killed a family member? Why?
- Yes. Buuuuut it wasn't my Mom at five. Wasn't like I was running around with a Power Ranger trying to cave skulls in.
26. A friend? Why?
- Haven't got paid enough for it yet.
27. A lover? Why?
- Big difference between owner and lover. I think.
28. A cop or other law enforcer? Yu-huh, I'm not sure I need to ask why here.
- What, you thought I was after employeees at Disney World?
29. And how about yourself? I mean, have you ever considered ending your life? Other than the obvious stupidly pathetic life you lead bringing you down, what else made you consider?
-Nope, I've always been a trooper.
30. And who/what stopped you?
A healthy sense of self esteem?
31. If you had killed yourself, would anyone have felt bad about it? Friends, acquaintances, family, lovers?
- Kurin would probably be up in the air about it, actually....
32. And I suppose you're glad you didn't?
- All I can say is the Near-Death-Experience sex is pretty amaaaazing.
33. Yes, well great. I'd love to say it's been a pleasure talking to you but it really wasn't.
- Ooooh I'm wounded. Don't you have a cooking magazine to buy?
34. You gonna tag any more people to do this so they can feel your pain?
- Mmm Roth Bastow. Might have to get a English to German dictionary, though...
35. Whatever. See ya later (though I really hope not).
- Oh, I already know where you live.
Jayus. Indonesian "A joke so poorly told and so unfunny that one cannot help but laugh"